AHMA’s General Membership is for everyone! Our members represent a huge cross-section of pro-housing supporters across the state and when you join, you’ll be supporting our mission to stand up for abundant housing throughout Massachusetts.
- Access to members-only online community through Discord which allows you to connect with other pro-housing activists throughout the state
- Priority access to join standing organizational committees, which advance pro-housing policies, and provide input on the structure of our network
- Networking opportunities with pro-housing statewide advocacy groups
- Members-only events, trainings, and tools.
- Action alerts on statewide pro-housing policy issues
- AHMA stickers and other swag
Abundant Housing Massachusetts is an advocacy and lobbying organization and therefore a 501(c)(4) nonprofit; donations are not tax-deductible.