What does it mean to be an AHMA member organization?
Becoming an AHMA Organizational Member not only gives your local pro-housing group a powerful network and tools to become more effective, it gives you a seat at the table in shaping how we grow and ensuring that the policies of AHMA best support the efforts of local and grassroots organizations across the state.
- AHMA sponsored access to Action Network’s suite of digital organizing tools that will help you engage with activists, grow your list, and expand your influence
- One seat on the Steering Committee, which helps form the policy direction and structure of the AHMA network
- Tailored toolkits for your member organizations including social media guides, policy briefs, and event templates
- Ability to “book” AHMA zoom for large web events and seminars
- Dedicated channel in Discord and ability to promote events to YIMBY statewide
As an alternative to joining as an organization, if eight or more of your members join individually, we will extend organization membership & benefits to your entire group.
Abundant Housing Massachusetts is a 501(c)(4) non-profit, and donations are not tax-deductible.