AHMA Affiliate Membership not only gives your local pro-housing group a powerful network and tools to become more effective, it gives you a seat at the table in shaping how AHMA grows and ensuring that the policies of AHMA best support the efforts of local and grassroots organizations across the state.
- AHMA sponsored access to Action Network’s suite of digital organizing tools that will help you engage with activists, grow your contact list, and expand your influence.
- One seat on the AHMA Steering Committee, which helps form the policy direction and structure of the AHMA network.
- Tailored toolkits including social media guides, policy briefs, and event templates.
- Ability to “book” AHMA zoom for large web events and seminars
- Dedicated channel in Discord and ability to promote events to pro-housing activists statewide
Abundant Housing Massachusetts is an advocacy and lobbying organization and therefore a 501(c)(4) nonprofit; donations are not tax-deductible.